The Farmhouse Band began as all good bands should: in a backyard, with friends, and over frosty cold beers. The Farmhouse Band wants nothing more than to make others happy with their blend on new and old songs - something they like to call old-time Minnesota Partygrass.
* Saturday, Apr. 19: Palmer's Bar w/ Tin Can Gin and Washboard Time Machine Gun
* Saturday, May 17: Mayslacksw/ Nate and Haley
* Tuesday, July 1: 331 w/ Matt and Rachel
* Tuesday, July 8: 331 w/ Beavers
* Tuesday, July 15: 331 w/ Gentlemen of Fortune